HAPPY!!! FINALLY!!!

Woahh!! Exam finish!! Yesh!!! HAPPY TIME!!! ..... -silent-
Erhmphhm... Today exam ah.. I think is hard u know which subject??
Wrong is Pendidikian Jasmani Kehidupan which mean PJK
The Past During PJK period
Ringxx The bell rangs.. I rush(dash) quickly as i could frm the toilet with Peggy. Cz bell rangx and it time to DIE When teacher gave us the test paper .. Fainted!! my first felling was FAINTED .. So hard!! Damn it ... But the object part i knew it how to do Finally at the last part which mean was the subjective part . WOSHH!! Damn i dunno how to do. So i juz simply wrote the answer out which was the firstly came frm my brain. I dunnor had the Sukan one so i did not memories. BUTTTTT~.... Today the finally DAY it CAME OUT!!!!! WTH hmmph.. T.T

DAMMMN IT PJK SO HARD
No comments:
Post a Comment